Charcoal Incense Discs, Tablets for Resin or Natural Incense
- Free standard shipping on all orders over $120
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Charcoal discs are the preferred way to burn resin, wood or botanical loose incense. Easy to light and with a convenient burn time of one hour, you can enjoy quality incenses and energetically cleanse a space without waiting all day for it to extinguish.
These quality charcoal disks sealed in foil rolls for freshness. Each pack contains ten 33mm diameter tablets per roll, with a burn time of approximately one hour each. Suitable for use with resin, wood or botanical loose incense.
Our current brand of charcoal discs is Woodbine, not Soex as pictured.
How to use
- Prepare your heat safe vessel (cauldron, bowl, censor, abalone shell etc.)
- Place on a heat safe surface with sand or soil to help dissipate the heat
- Using a barbecue lighter, or holding the disc with tongs, ignite one side
- It will spark and begin to light
- Allow the sides to become ash as the fire slowly consumes the disc
- Add a small amount of incense to the white hot charcoal disc
- Once consumed, you can switch to another loose incense
- Allow to burn out and cool completely once you're done
- Alternatively, if the vessel allows it, douse with water to extinguish sooner
- Remember to never leave it unattended
- We use eco-friendly packaging materials
- A portion of each sale goes to Bush Heritage Australia