noissue featured Obscurio & Co + Soap Cult Australia on their blog
My fabulous designer Laura from Obscurio & Co recently had her branding work for Soap Cult Australia featured on the noissue blog! Go and take a look at how well she writes and a sneaky peek at my photography and videos.
I'd been using regular tissue paper to line our shipping boxes back when we were still Sailor Mouth Soaps.
When we rebranded to Soap Cult Australia, I knew it was time to get serious about the unboxing experience and noissue helped us build the perfect, semi-custom packaging experience for our customers to enjoy.
We used noissue for my custom tissue paper because it's:
- elevates the unboxing experience
- reasonable minimum quantities
- soy-based inks
- FSC certified
- ships from within Australia
Laura's blog feature includes:
- information about her and Obscurio & Co's design practice
- Soap Cult Australia and our products and business
- how Obscurio & Co and Soap Cult Australia began working together
- what inspires Laura's designs
- what stands out about our collaboration
- why we chose noissue for our packaging
Check it out and share the love!