Meet our totally natural, multi-purpose solid dish soap.
Washing the dishes can be such a drag, so ditch the plastic bottle and switch to our signature skull garden dish soap. You’ll make quick work of greasy dishes and stuck-on food, all while you enjoy the aromatherapy of real mandarin essential oil and ground organic coffee for extra abrasion.
We’ve kept the ingredients all-natural because you’re literally eating off them. No synthetics near our dishes, please.
Dish Magic biodegradable, plant-based, plastic-free and has minimal ingredients. This is real soap; not just a solid synthetic. Zero waste and zero regrets.
Dish Magic doesn’t foam in the same way typical washing up liquid does because it’s all-natural with no synthetic surfactants but it will clean just as well!
How to use in a sink full of dishes
- Fill the sink with fast-flowing hot water
- Put the bar under the tap several times to get the water sudsy
- If dishes are lightly soiled, use the sudsy water to clean with a scourer or kitchen brush
- If the dishes are quite soiled (dried-on food, grease etc), follow the instructions below as well
How to use on individual items
- Rub a wet scourer or kitchen brush directly onto Dish Magic
- Wash your dishes directly with the foam
- Rinse off and drain to dry
We call Dish Magic multi-purpose because it can be used for so many more things than just your dishes.
- Fruit and veggie wash
- Counter-top and surface cleaner
- Shines up stainless steel sinks
- We’ve even used it as a laundry stain soap! (keep an eye out for future release)
- The most unique, effective and wonderfully smelling solid dish soap ever. Period.
- Available as a bar or in a gift set complete with soap dish and natural scourer
- Always vegan, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, plastic-free and biodegradable
Mandarin + Coffee sweet, mild citrus with aromatic coffee
Coconut oil, aqua, sodium hydroxide, canola oil, mandarin essential oil, ground organic coffee.
Refer to our Ingredient Almanac for more details
115g lasts around 3-4 months with daily use
*when we say dishes, we mean everything from drinkware to serving ware, cutlery, frypans etc.
**we recommend using washing up gloves to protect your hands and nails